Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Fun Day part 1


Alright On Saturday we went out and had a family fun day since My dad was in town and also my aunt. We started off by going to Michael's fun world or as Natalie decided to call in Michael Jackson's fun world. After that we all met at Indian Bluff park for a bonfire and games. It was a long day but a lot of fun. I will have to post more pictures because I think I maxed the pictures out on this blog.






Here is a picture of Natalie enjoying the ball pit. I think this was her favorite part of Michael's












Here I am taking batting practice. Can never have to much practice. I am working on my swing for fastpitch softball for next year












Here is the orange team getting ready for laser tag. The only one missing in this group is Sydney.











Here is Dad and I ready for laser tag. We were on the green team with some other kids. I would also like to make note that we spanked the orange team and the other kids on our team just sat around our base while Dad and I did all the hard work




2 comments:

Me again said...

Ok, first of all, teach Natalie that this is for SURE NOT Michael Jackson's fun world -- definitely not visiting there! Second, I have to teach you how to remove the spaces and turn your picture right side up. Other than that...faboolus post!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say that you did win but illegally and you know what you did