Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Fun Day part two

Here Is Kelsie and Sydney at Michaels playing joust. I guess Kelsie won. At least thats what we let her think











This was pretty fun it was trampoline basketball. Let me tell you it was a workout. I think I was tired after about two min.









Here is Natalie and Madison enjoying the jump house they had a blast












In the evening we went to Indian Bluff park and had a bonfire and played games. Here we are sitting around the bonfire cooking marshmellows. I know its not a big bonfire but it did its job.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Were there any hot dogs left? And you people thought that basketball was all easy when I was in there, but you found out otherwise!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brant,
it looks like you had a lot of fun. i would love the basketball! By the way, doesn't a bonfire usually have a fire?
UK

brant said...

Since there were a lot of kids around we decided to go with the fireless bonfire. It was suppose to be a little bit more safe. Nothing like a cold smoked hot dog